Mental Health and Disability Advocate
Audience: Colleges, Mental Health Facilities (Non-profit Organizations), Schools for the Blind, Libraries, and other by request.
Topic(s): Mental Health, Blindness, Suicide Prevention, Anti-Bullying, Wellness, Self-Care, Anxiety, Depression, Book Signing and Q & A (other topics by request).
Length: 50-minutes (other times by request).
Best Suited For: Mental Health Month, Disability Awareness Month, and other by request.
Book Mariagrazia by e-mailing: email@example.com or by filling out the contact form.
* * *
2015 – Present
Mariagrazia’s story has also been featured on:
- Bold Blind Beauty | Woman on the Move by Stephanae McCoy
- Bold Blind Beauty | Monthly Beauties by Stepahane McCoy
- The Ambiguously Blind (Podcast) by John Grimes
- Friday Friends Spotlight Interview by Amy Bovaird
- The Huffington Post by Kevin Hines
- Medium by Kevin Hines
- The I’Mpossible Project by Joshua Rivedal (Podcast)
- Interview with Maria (Blog)
- Join Up Dots (Podcast)
- Not Broken Radio by Brett Francis + More . . .
2011 – Present
Images Provided by BCC
- New Jersey Counseling Association
- The College of New Jersey
- New Jersey Commission For the Blind
- Barnes & Noble
- Bergen Community College + More . . .
Copyright © 2017 Embracing Your Differences, All rights reserved.