Mental Health and Disability Advocate
Audience: Colleges, Mental Health Facilities (Non-profit Organizations), Schools for the Blind, Libraries, and other by request.
Topic(s): Mental Health, Blindness, Suicide Prevention, Anti-Bullying, Wellness, Self-Care, Anxiety, Depression, Book Signing and Q & A (other topics by request).
Length: 50-minutes (other times by request).
Best Suited For: Mental Health Month, Disability Awareness Month, and other by request.
Book Mariagrazia by e-mailing: email@example.com or by filling out the contact form.
* * *
2015 – Present
Mariagrazia’s story has also been featured on:
- The Huffington Post by Kevin Hines
- Medium by Kevin Hines
- The I’Mpossible Project by: Joshua Rivedal (Podcast)
- Interview with Maria (Blog)
- Join Up Dots (Podcast)
- Not Broken Radio by Brett Francis + More . . .
- Counseling Today (A Publication of the American Counseling Association)
- National Career Development Association
- Writer’s Digest Magazine
2011 – Present
Images Provided by BCC
- New Jersey Counseling Association
- The College of New Jersey
- New Jersey Commission For the Blind
- Barnes & Noble
- Bergen Community College + More . . .
2011 – Present
- Douglas Burroughs Professional Commitment Award, May 2019 (Awarded by the Counseling Department at The College of New Jersey).
- Winner of 2011 Speech Competition (Awarded by Bergen Community College).
Copyright © 2017 Embracing Your Differences, All rights reserved.